The Rescue Diver course improves the diver’s skills and provides the knowledge and tools to recognize and solve problems both on the surface and underwater.
You will learn to evaluate if your buddy is not fit to dive or to help him if he falls ill or finds himself in an emergency situation.
The Rescue Diver is a trained and reliable dive buddy, who not only gives safety but It makes diving more pleasant for your partner.
The Italian Red Cross, with protocol CRI/CC/0036126/2010, has established that the Rescue Diver ISDA course is equivalent to the C.R.I. Underwater Operator certificate.
- 15 years of age
- Advanced Open Water Diver, BLS-D and Oxygen Provider certification
- 25 dives (non-course) recorded and validated in the log-book.
This course is available on ISDA e-Learning.
You can access:
- downloading ISDA e-learning APP
- via browser, at www.isdaelearning.com
Your Instructor will give you the code to access your studying materials: manual, review quizzes, videos and insights (if part of the course).
Theory and practice of intervention techniques for the management of underwater emergencies divided into 4 theoretical/practical lessons.
What you’ll get
- Ability to prevent and intervene in all cases of underwater or surface emergencies.
- The Rescue Diver certification completes your recreational diving training and opens the door to diving professional certifications, allowing you to access to Divemaster and Instructor courses.