Discover Scuba Diving
It is a program designed to offer participants simple and fun training. A short experience that includes two sessions in the water, to receive some of the basic knowledge of scuba diving.
Correct compensation, recognition of the equipment, use of underwater signals and application of the rules of respect for the sea are the first lessons underlying ISDA training.
- 12 years of age (age reduced to 10 years at the discretion of the Instructor);
- demonstration of good aquatic skills;
- if a minor, authorization from the parent
This course is available on ISDA e-Learning.
You can access:
- downloading ISDA e-learning APP
- via browser, at www.isdaelearning.com
Your Instructor will give you the code to access your studying materials: manual, review quizzes, videos and insights (if part of the course).
1 theoretical/practical lesson.
What you’ll get
- The program issues a certificate and can be repeated.
- If you enjoyed the adventure, enter the world of diving immediately with an Open Water Diver course.