Caverns are fascinating and can hide marvelous flora and fauna.
Learn hod to dive dive them in a Simple & Safe way.
This specialty course is a great way to build your confidence and develop your skills.
Specialty courses range from 1-2 days and give you the chance to bring underwater your interests and become a better diver.
The Cavern Diving course is prepared in complete safety to face increasingly challenging but fascinating environments.
- Open Water Diver
- 18 years
- 30 logged dives
- ISDA Navigation certificate
This course is available on ISDA e-Learning.
You can access:
- downloading ISDA e-learning APP
- via browser, at www.isdaelearning.com
Your Instructor will give you the code to access your studying materials: manual, review quizzes, videos and insights (if part of the course).
- Two knowledge sessions
- Three skills sessions in confined waters
- Three skills sessions in open water
The manual of the course is available on ISDA e-learning app. Once opened, you can access anytime, anywhere. Furthermore, if ISDA updates the manual you will automatically have the latest edition.
What you’ll get
- You can dive in caverns in pairs with other qualified divers.
For all courses ISDA release a printable diploma and a digital certification card.
Forgot your card? Don’t worry: you can retrieve it:
- To refine your techniques and participate in more challenging expeditions, there is the ISDA Cave course.