ISDA Advanced Open Water Diver course represents the completion of the basic preparation of the diver and a first step towards being a complete diver. In this course you will acquire new skills and knowledge, in 5 different specialties.
Underwater navigation with compass and Deep Dive are two mandatory specialties for this course. You may choose, together with your instructor, the other three specialties among: Wreck Dive, Buoyancy Control, Naturalistic Dive, Search & Recovery, Night Dive and others.
After completing your Advanced OWD course, if you enjoyed these dives, you may deepen your knowledge and practice with ISDA Specialty courses. There are many to choos from, all of them fun and interesting: all those you saw in the Advanced course and also Action Cam, Coral Reef Biology, ISDA ranger, Dry Suit, Underwater Archaeology, Nitrox Diver, Boat Dive, Cavern Dive, Deco Diver 40 and more.
Kids under 15 years old may access the Advanced OWD course too. The minimum age is 12.
- 15 years old
- 5 logged dives
- medical certificate
- Open Water Diver certification
- if under 18, parent’s approval
This course is available on ISDA e-Learning.
You can access:
- downloading ISDA e-learning APP
- via browser, at www.isdaelearning.com
Your Instructor will give you the code to access your studying materials: manual, review quizzes, videos and insights (if part of the course).
5 specialty dives: Underwater Navigation, Deep Dive and three more of your choice
What you’ll get
- International certification card, allowing you to dive with a buddy, at the maximum depth of 30mt.
Are you interested to dive below the depth of 30 meters? Discover the Advanced Open Water Diver Plus course!
- You can travel, have many experiences, discover new seas, go deeper into your interest and discover new ones, with ISDA Specialties courses. You will soon see that you would like to improve your style, use better your gear, learn how to solve possible problems in which you or your buddy could incur.
- You can also continue your underwater training with the courses BLS-D, Oxygen Provider and Rescue Diver.