The AOWD Plus represent the completion of the scuba diver basic training and the first step toward the deepening of his personal’s interests, his “Plus” version allows also, thanks to an added module, to exceed the 30 meters of maximum depth.
Most of the marine beauties is in effect between the first 20-30 meters below the surface. But sometimes we could be attracted by a wreck, a cave or from a big fish more in the depth. This course will enable you to dive up to 39 meters in safety and without stress.
The AOWD Plus course combine the level Advanced OWD and the Deep Diver specialty. A unique course, a unique kit for the student containing both manuals and a single license Advance Plus which takes back to the maximum depth to which we are licensed.
Compass orientation and Deep Dive are compulsory specialties for this course, which allow to dive in autonomy up to 39 meters. The other specialties can be chosen from the student and agreed with the Instructor, like the course AOWD.
Scuba Dive on a Wreck, Maximum Execution of your Trim, Naturalistic Dive and Search & Rescue are the most recommended but could be possible to choose also from the Cave Diving, High Altitude Dive, Cold Water Dive, Dive with Computer, Night Dive and many more. Then if only one dive per preferred specialty will not be enough but you would like to further increase your knowledge, you could continue with the Specialties Courses.
- 15 years old;
- Medical certificate;
- Open Water Diver;
- If under 18, parent’s approval
This course is available on ISDA e-Learning.
You can access:
- downloading ISDA e-learning APP
- via browser, at www.isdaelearning.com
Your Instructor will give you the code to access your studying materials: manual, review quizzes, videos and insights (if part of the course).
7 specialty dives: Compass orientation, Deep dive (3 dives) and 3 more of your choice
What you’ll get
- Dive up to the depth of 39 mt.
- You can travel, have many experiences, discover new seas, go deeper into your interest and discover new one, through the Specialties courses. You will soon see that you would like to improve your style, know better your gear, learn how to tackle possible problems in which you or your companion could incur. You will be ready to continue your underwater training with the courses BLS-D, Oxygen Provider and Rescue Diver.